- A unique Nitrogen/Phosphorus/Potassium formulation blended with secondary nutrients and trace elements, complexed with lignated Humic acids, organic acids and adjuvants for improved tank-mixing compatibility, uptake and translocation of the metal ions within the plant.
- Nitrogen Content: 12.0% w/v (9.64% w/w) soluble in water
- Phosphorus: 8.0% w/v (6.43% w/w) as P2O5 soluble in water
- Potassium: 4.0% w/v (3.23% w/w) as K2O soluble in water
- Magnesium: 2.4% w/v (1.92% w/w) as MgO soluble in water
- Boron: 0.04% w/v (0.032% w/w) soluble in water
- Copper: 0.008% w/v (0.006% w/w) soluble in water
- Iron: 0.007% w/v (0.0055% w/w) soluble in water
- Manganese: 0.228% w/v (0.183% w/w) soluble in water
- Molybdenum: 0.0005% w/v (0.0004% w/w) soluble in water
- Zinc: 0.009% w/v (0.0071% w/w) soluble in water
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Wear suitable protective clothing and gloves
Directions for Use
- Application Rate :Use 2.0 litres in 200 litres water/ha. Repeat as necessary.
- Application Timing :Apply as and when required to provide the plant with additional nutrients in adverse growing conditions, when the crop is under stress on crops with high yield/quality potential.
- Mixing :Shake the container well before opening. Three-quarters fill the spray-tank with water and add slowly to the tank with agitation. Rinse the container thoroughly, add the rinsings to the spraytank, complete the filling and apply without delay.
- Compatibility : VerdiCrop Foliar Extra is physically and chemically compatible with a wide range of agrochemical products. Consult your supplier or Verdi-Crop for the latest information.
- Storage :Keep in a suitable agricultural chemical store. Do not store in direct sunlight or near direct sources of heat
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE OPENING AND USE