- Headland Altum Phos is a liquid formulation containing phosphorus in carefully balanced proportions for application to potatoes, cereals, peas, beans, sugar beet and other crops.
- Phosphorus 200 g/l as P2O5
DIRECTIONS FOR USE (APPLICATION RATES AND TIMINGS)
- Potatoes 1 : To encourage tuber numbers Apply 10 litres/ha in at least 200 litres of water/ha at tuber initiation.
- Potatoes 2 : To encourage bulking Apply 5 litres/ha in at least 200 litres of water/ha at the onset of bulking and repeat at least once during bulking. The timing of the second application should be based on tissue analysis and should not be less than 10 days after the first.
- Cereals : Apply 5 litres/ha in at least 200 litres of water/ha at tillering and repeat at 10-14 day intervals if required. An application between ear emergence and the end of flowering may also be beneficial.
- Oil Seed Rape : Apply 2.5 – 5.0 litres/ha in at least 200 litres of water/ha. Apply in the autunm when the crop has 6 – 8 leaves and repeat in the spring at early stem extension.
- Peas and Beans : Apply 5 litres/ha in at least 200 litres of water/ha when the crop is 10-15cm high and repeat after 10-14 days
- Sugar Beet : Apply 5 litres/ha in at least 200 litres of water/ha at the 4-6 leaf stage. Repeat at 10-14 day intervals if required.
- Maize : Apply 2.5 – 5.0 litres/ha in at least 200 litres of water/ha at the 4-8 leaf stage. Repeat at 10-14 day intervals if required.
MIXING AND APPLICATION
- Shake the container thoroughly before opening and use. Half-fill the sprayer tank with clean water and begin agitation. Add the required amount of Headland Altum Phos and then the rest of the water. Maintain agitation during travelling and throughout the spraying operation.
- Headland Altum Phos is compatible with many foliar-applied crop chemicals. Consult your distributor for the latest information. Alternatively, up-to-date compatibility information may be found at www.headland-ag.co.uk
- Do not mix Headland Altum Phos with Seamac PCT, Headland Boron or any highly alkaline products. Headland Altum Phos is incompatible with Corbel.
- Store in the original container, tightly closed in a suitable store away from food, drink and animal feeding stuffs, and out of reach of children.
- PROTECT FROM FROST. Store above 5°C. Do not store in direct sunlight or near direct sources of heat.