Application Guidelines :
- FOLIAR APPLICATION (water volume Used 120 FOLIAR APPLICATION (water volume Used 120–150 liter/Acre)
- Weeds should be out of water and sufficiently exposed to the foliar spray
- 1 – Spray at 2 – 6 leaf weed stage
- 2 – Spray when all weeds germinate
- 3 – Basagran is not recommended against grasses
- 4 – Rain fastness is 06 hours.
- 5 – Proper application with proper coverage of weeds.
- 6 – For spray use Flat fan or flood jet nozzles.
- 7 – Spray in High soil moisture (wetter)
- 8 – More RH, temperature and light intensity Better Control
- Recommended Dose(1-1.5 liter/Acre)
- Field must be flooded again 1-2 days after application
- Recommended Dose:(1-1.25 Liter/Acre)
- Application can be made at every stage of crop growth depending on local situation
- If re-growth seen, repeat application 7-14 days after first application.
- Recommended Dose:(1-1.25 liter/Acre)
- Treatment for BLW control should be made at 2-6 leaf stage growth of weed
- Sedges should be treated at a height of 10-20 cm
- Recommended Dose:(1.5-2.5 liter/ha )
- Application to be done when potato crop is at a height of 10-15 cms.
- Do not apply when temperature is high.
- Recommended Dose:(600-700ml/Acre)
- Apply when peas are at 5-10 cm tall(4 internodes)
- Apply under cloudy sky and at temperatures below 20 degrees centigrade
- Do not apply when night frost is expected
- Observe varietals crop selectivity