- Mycrobor DF is a carefully formulated fully soluble source of boron. It is suitable for correction of boron deficiency in a wide range of crops and may be applied to soil or to foliage. Note: a crop’s nutrient status can only be determined accurately by tissue analysis. Headland recommends that tissue analysis results are used whenever possible to optimize micronutrient applications.
- To correct boron deficiency in a wide range of agricultural and horticultural crops
- Various – see text. Do not apply more than 24 kg/ha to any crop in a single growing season.
- Mycrobor DF contains sodium pentaborate decahydrate formulated for easy and straightforward mixing and application, equivalent to 18% boron by weight.
Rates of Use: :
- Sugar beet : 12 – 18 kg/ha as a soil treatment or up to 12 kg/ha as a foliar spray.
- Oilseed rape and other brassicas : 6 – 12 kg/ha as a soil treatment or up to 12 kg/ha as a foliar spray
- Legumes (peas, beans etc) : 12 kg/ha as a soil treatment or up to 3 kg/ha as a foliar spray
- Maize : 5 kg/ha as a soil treatment or up to 2.5 kg/ha as a foliar spray
- Root Crops : 12 kg/ha as a soil treatment or up to 12 kg/ha as a foliar spray
- Top fruit and soft fruit : 2 kg/ha as a soil treatment or up to 2 kg/ha as a foliar spray. The foliar spray may be applied up to 4 times at 10-14 day intervals depending on the severity of the deficiency.
- Grapes and Ornamentals (flower crops) : 12 kg/ha as a soil treatment, or up to 2 kg/ha as a foliar spray. The foliar spray may be applied up to 4 times at 10-14 day intervals depending on the severity of the deficiency.
- Apply as required or indicated by the results of tissue analysis.
- Half-fill the spray tank with clean water, begin agitation and Slowly add the required quantity of Mycrobor DF. Add the rest of the water and apply without delay.
- The use of Headland Guard 2000 at 0.1% v/v is recommended to improve spray retention and rainfastness. Contact Headland Agrochemicals for more information.
- Mycrobor DF is physically compatible with many spray-applied agricultural chemicals. Consult your distributor for the latest information.
- Keep dry and cool in original container in a suitable agricultural chemical store. Keep the bag well closed to prevent ingress of moisture. Keep away from direct sources of heat.