- A concentrated solution of potassium for foliar application on fruits and vegetables to correct potassium deficiencies and to improve the fruit coloration.
- Total Nitrogen (N): 3.0% w/w (4.5% w/v)
- Ureic Nitrogen (N): 3.0% w/w (4.5% w/v)
- Biuret: 0.06% w/w max (0.09% w/v)
- Water soluble Potassium oxide (K2O): 32.90% w/w (50% w/v)
Recommendations for foliar application :
- Cotton : Perform a first application of 150-200 cc/100ltr water after all formation, then repeat 2-3 times during the ball development stage.
- Citrus : Apply 200-300 cc/100 ltr water starting from the end of the fruit growth stage and continue till 15 days before harvest. Perform 4-5 applications according to needs.
- Grapes : Apply 150-200 cc/100 lt water stratng from the fruit coloration stage. Repeat 2-3 times with 15 day intervals.
- Pip Fruits (Apples, Pears, etc…) : Applications start at the end of fruit growth stage with 150-200 cc/100 lt. Repeat 3-4 times till before the harvest with 15-20 day intervals.
- Stone Fruits (Peaches, Nectarines, Apricots, cherries, etc…) : Applications start at the beginning of fruit coloration stage with 150-200 cc/100 lt water. Repeat 3-5 times according to needs with 15-20 day intervals.
- Tomato and Strawberries : Apply 150-200 cc/100 lt water on green fruits at the end of their growth. Repeat till the end of harvest with 10-15 day intervals.
- Banana : Perform 1-2 applications of 300-400 cc/100 lt water each. Repeat 2-3 times after fruit formation.
- Sugar beet, potato, etc… : Apply 150-200 cc/100 lt water when enough leaves to absorb the foliar spray and repeat after tuber formation. Repeat if necessary
- Pistachio, Hazelnuts, Olives : Applications start after fruit setting with 150-200 cc/100ltr water. Perform 3-4 applications till with 15-20 days interval till before the harvesting.
- Headland Hi-K is physically compatible with most spray applied agricultural chemicals. Consult your supplier for the latest information. Alternatively, up-todate compatibility information may be found on our web-site at www.headlandag.co.uk
- Read the label of the partner product carefully before mixing with Headland HiK. Blends of Headland Hi-K should not be acidified below pH 6. Avoid mixing with highly acidic materials
- Store in original container, tightly closed in a suitable store away from food, drink and animal feeding stuffs and out of reach of children. Protect from frost. Store above 5°C. Do not store in direct sunlight or near direct sources of heat.