- Systemic action on the mycelium growth
- Contact action on zoospores and mycelium
- Lipid solubility: stocked in the waxy cuticle, it is not washed off by rain and penetrates into leaves.
- Water solubility: uniform protection of new shoots, fruits and leaves by optimal translocation in the vegetal tissues.
- Many studies demonstrate the resistance of Benalaxyl to wash out by measuring its presence into leaves exposed to artifi cial rain.
- Extrusion technology
- Perfect suspension
- Safe to handle
Double mode of action :
Systemicity of Benalaxyl® makes the difference :
Rain fastness :
Formulation key advantage :