- Thimet® insecticide effectively controls sucking pests, mites and other major insects in row crops, including peanuts, corn, soybeans, potatoes, sugar beets and cotton and helps reduce the spread of disease by controlling the insects that spread viruses. Designed for EZ Load closed handling system.
- Dry, low-dust granule that is rapidly absorbed within the plant to provide dependable, systemic protection from the roots up
- Active on seed and root feeding pests for maximum plant stands
- Important, proven tool for managing Tomato Spotted Wilt Virus in peanuts
DIRECTIONS FOR USE :
- It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. This label must be in possession of the user at the time of pesticide application. Do not apply this product in a way that will contact workers or other persons, either directly or through drift. Only protected handlers may be in the area during application. For any requirements specific to your State or Tribe, consult the agency responsible for pesticide regulation.
SUGAR CANE :
Pest : Mites, Thrips, Aphids, Black cutworms, Leafhoppers, Whiteflies, Leafminers
Rate : 6.0-9.0 oz per 1,000 ft of row for any row spacing (36-inch minimum) or no more than 8.2 lb/A
Application : Distribute the granules evenly in the furrow at planting time. Soil temperature, moisture and tilth should be favorable for good germination and emergence. Under adverse conditions plant stand may be affected.
Use Directions : Recommended for areas requiring an extended period of mite control as well as early season protection against other cotton pests.The higher rate is suggested for heavier soils. Do not graze or feed treated hay or forage to livestock. Crop injury may occur if applications of diuroncontaining herbicides such as Karmex and Direx are made in conjunction with soilapplied organophosphate pesticides.
Restrictions: Do not apply more than one application of THIMET per crop season.
Pest : Mexican bean beetles, Leafhoppers, Aphids, Lygus bugs, Thrips, Mites, Seedcorn maggots, Seedcorn maggots
Rate : 4.9-9.4 oz per 1,000 ft of row for any row spacing (30-inch minimum) or no more than 10.2 lb/A
Application : Drill granules to the side of the seed. Granules must be incorporated into the
Use Directions : Use the high rate under heavy pest pressure.
Restrictions: Do not place THIMET granules in direct contact with seed. Do not graze or feed treated hay or forage to livestock. Do not apply more than one application of THIMET per crop season.